- The most important quality essential to your success is perseverance.
- It overcomes almost everything, even nature.
- Effort only fully releases its reward after you refuse to quit.
- Austere perseverance, harsh and continuous rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly with time.
- It's your constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, and sweeps away all obstacles.
- Success is connected with action.
- It is largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
- You can have the success you seek if you never give up trying.
- In the end, the only people who fail are those that do not try.
Never, never, never give up.