Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

The Secret Of Success

Henry Ford is an immortal figure in the annals of the twentieth century. The visionary entrepreneur, who introduced the concept of assembly line technology, became the first industrialist who pioneered mass production of Automobiles. He also introduced the first ever low priced car, for it was his dream that every one of his workers should be able to afford to buy the cars they produced.

His other inventions included charcoal briquettes widely used in Barbeque, charcoal grills, fireplaces, etc.

On his 75th birthday, Henry Ford was asked the secret of his successful career. His answer was simple. The secret is a three-fold one:

1) I never overeat.

2) I never worry too much.

3) Whatever I do, I do my best, and I know whatever happens to me, it is for my best. I trust in the Lord.


No comments: